- Foster parenting is going well. We’re starting to get into a routine and nights are getting more sleep-filled; brain cell loss from lack of snooze time is starting to level off now…which is welcome news for Jeannie and I. 🙂
- Met one final time with my ministry mentor yesterday and finished up the Candidacy Guidebook. Next step…Local Pastors Licensing School!
- Ran the foster kids around this weekend for doctor checkups, last-minute stuff to get at Wal-Mart, etc. We are all exhausted. But, at least that is done.
- Our home church, Trinity UMC, took up a Sunday evening offering to help offset expenses for the school I’m attending in May. What a blessing! It will definitely help.
- Prayers are being lifted up for us to find a home in Brookfield, which will be closer to the Children’s Division (for foster parenting); closer to our families; closer to the churches I’ll be pastoring; and, most of all…it will be BIGGER with much needed space. So, say a prayer for us, please. We’ve found a house that is very, very nice and roomy, with a nice yard and very well-kept. We’ll see what happens.
That’s a few things happening in our world…how about yours?