Sorry it’s been a few days; I’ve just been relaxing and enjoying some unplugged time away from the e-world.
In Davis household news:
- I go on Saturday to meet with the pastor-parish relations committee of the two churches that I have been appointed to; there we will go over the ministry path of the congregations and any other relevant info that I need before July 1st. Prayers are definitely asked for! As soon as I am given the go-ahead, I can fill everyone in on where the churches are at. (Some think they know, but may be surprised!)
- We go to pick up Jeannie’s nieces at the airport next week; they’ll be spending about 1 1/2 months with us this summer. Woohoo!
- Jordan and Jon will be here around the first weekend in July. Woohoo! They’ll be here for about three weeks.
- We’re still looking for a house to rent in Brookfield, long-term (about two-three years). Any suggestions? We need at least three-four bedrooms, with an office and a basement, preferably in nice shape. I’ll need an office to study from and to prepare bulletins for church.
- We’re also lookng at purchasing another vehicle, probably within about 3-4 months. It will have to wait until the money situation stabilizes somewhat.
- Supposed to rain again this afternoon and evening. Go figure.
There’s probably more, but these are the highlights.
The weekend should be VERY interesting!!